About Features And Use Of HAWACH Table Type Lab Vacuum Drying Oven
Lab vacuum drying oven has many advantages: low oxygen content when drying under low pressure; it can avoid oxygen metamorphism of dry materials, and can dry inflammable and explosive dangerous goods; lab vacuum drying oven can change the nutrient liquid into gas at low temperature, which is convenient for drying heat-sensitive materials; it is able to recover valuable and useful components from dried materials; lab vacuum drying oven can avoid the discharge of toxic and harmful substances in the dried materials, and can be turned into the environment-friendly drying.
Lab vacuum drying oven can maintain a certain degree of vacuum in the working chamber during work and can fill the interior with inert gas, especially for some items with complex composition, achieving fast drying, with intelligent digital temperature regulator for temperature setting, display, and control. The characteristics of the lab vacuum drying oven are as follows:
1. Designed as a rectangular parallelepiped studio, it maximizes the effective volume, with accurate and reliable in temperature control due to the microcomputer temperature controller;
2. The shell is made of high-quality steel plate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed with plastic film, which is firm and beautiful in appearance;
3. The studio is made of stainless steel, and the steel, bullet-proof double glass door observes the objects in the studio to ensure the product is durable;
4. The closing tightness of the oven door can be adjusted, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring ensures high vacuum in the oven;
5. Storage, heating, testing, and drying are all carried out in an environment without oxygen or full of inert gas, so it will not be oxidized.
The following is the process of sample drying in a lab vacuum drying oven.
During the process of sample drying in a lab vacuum drying oven, the pressure in the drying chamber is always lower than the atmospheric pressure, with a small number of gas molecules, low density, and oxygen content. Therefore, a lab Vacuum drying oven can dry easily oxidized materials, inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, etc. It can play a certain role in disinfection and sterilization for medicine, food, and biological products, which can reduce the chance of material contamination bacteria or inhibit the growth of certain bacteria.
The process of drying the sample in a vacuum drying box is to place the dried material in an airtight drying chamber and use a vacuum system to vacuum while heating the dried material continuously. The water in the material is diffused to the surface through the pressure difference or the concentration difference, and the water molecule obtains enough kinetic energy on the material surface, after overcoming the mutual attraction between the molecules, escapes to the low-pressure space of the vacuum chamber, to be pumped away by a double stage rotary vane vacuum pump.
As the temperature of water in the vaporization process is proportional to the vapor pressure, when vacuum drying material moisture can be vaporized at low temperatures, it can achieve low-temperature drying. This is beneficial for the drying of heat-sensitive materials in certain medicines, foods, and agricultural by-products.