About Mechanical Design Principle Of Jacketed Glass Reactor
Inject a constant temperature (high or low temperature) hot solution or cooling liquid Through the interlayer, to heat or cool the materials in the reactor at a constant temperature, and can provide stirring. The materials are reacted, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the materials can be discharged from the discharge port. The jacketed glass reactor is ideal for such industries as new material synthesis, modern chemical sample, biopharmaceutical and medium sample experiment etc.
Mechanical design principle
The mechanical design of the jacketed glass reactor is carried out after the process design. The conditions listed in the process generally include: the volume of the vessel, the maximum working pressure, the working temperature, the corrosivity of the medium, the heat transfer area, the stirring form, the speed and power, and the size and orientation of the process takeover.
These conditions are usually reflected in the mechanical design task book in the form of tables and diagrams. For mechanical design, the designer makes reasonable selection, design and calculation of the container, stirring shaft, transmission device and shaft sealing device of the stirred reactor according to the requirements and conditions proposed by the process design.
Mechanical design process
The mechanical design of the jacketed reactor is generally carried out according to the following contents and steps:
(1) The overall structure design considers the manufacturing, installation, use and maintenance convenience according to the process requirements, and determines the structure type and size of each part, such as the structure type and connection form of the head, heat transfer surface, transmission type, shaft seal and various accessories and so on.
(2) Choose the right and suitable materials based on pressure, temperature, and medium conditions.
(3) Calculate the strength and stability. Carry out the strength calculation for the head of the kettle body, the jacket, the stirring shaft, etc., and the stability calculation, if necessary.
(4) Select suitable parts and components design, including the selection and design of motors, reducers, couplings, shaft seal types, bases, bases and other related parts.
(5) Draw drawings, including assembly drawings and parts drawings. If there are standard drawings for standard parts, the standard construction drawing number must be found, without drawing parts again.
(6) Put forward technical requirements for manufacturing, assembly, inspection and commissioning. The document number can be marked with the application of standard technical conditions.
(7) Compile of calculation instructions, including demonstration of important issues in equipment design, mechanical calculation of main components, and instructions on the selection of main components.