Features And Maintenance Of Short Path Molecular Distillation
The structure of the short path molecular distillation is one of them that attracts us, which also shows its specificity and the reason why it can be used effectively. It also has a great connection with this aspect. Among them is the use of high-precision transmission and mechanical seal design, which can ensure the long-term stable operation of the equipment; at the same time, according to the equipment’s working conditions and material characteristics, the reduction ratio of the transmission device, the lubrication method of the mechanical seal, and the cooling method of the mechanical seal are guaranteed. It is also the basis for the long-term stable operation of the equipment.
After careful observation, it can be found that the evaporation barrel of the short path molecular distiller is integrally formed, and there is no intermediate flange connection, which has become an important part of the entire equipment. This manufacturing method not only avoids the leakage and material accumulation caused by the flange connection but also eliminates the low-temperature zone on both sides of the flange, resulting in the evaporation surface not being used.
The inner surface of the cylinder is used as the heating and evaporation surface of the equipment, which has strict requirements on the surface finish. Through fine grinding, the inner surface finish reaches a high level, ensuring that the inner surface is not easy to stick and scale, reducing material retention and rising Heat and mass transfer efficiency.
Not only these, but there is also a specific liquid distributor and anti-splash device design in the short path molecular distiller, which not only distributes the material uniformly to the heating surface but also prevents a small amount of material from staying on the distributor for a long time. The same is true for high-viscosity materials, which is a powerful guarantee for producing excellent products.
How should we maintain short path molecular distillation equipment?
Short path molecular distillation equipment and other instruments, including ceramic detectors, thermal conductivity testers, dilatometers, material detection instruments, elastic modulus instruments, etc., are used to detect, measure, observe, calculate various physical quantities, material compositions, and physical properties parameters appliances or equipment.
The maintenance steps of instrumentation are:
a. Steps for wiping the surface:
1. Wipe the surface of the instrument with a dry cotton cloth or wiping paper first to wipe off the dust or oil stains, etc. Be careful not to hurt the appearance of the instrument.
2. Use a clean, fine dry cotton cloth dipped in industrial alcohol to wipe the surface of the instrument, especially the metal and non-metal surfaces.
b. Mirror wiping steps:
1. Gently wipe the mirror surface with lens paper first. Do not use force to avoid damage to the mirror surface.
2. Dip a cotton swab into industrial alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the mirror, and wait for the alcohol to evaporate before reinstalling.
3. Mirror wiping can be divided into correction glass and lens group in the lens. Since dust particles will cause black spots in the image, mirror wiping is very important. After the device, you need to observe the wiping result again through the image.
c. Wiping steps of granite surface:
1. Wipe the granite surface with a dry fine cotton cloth or wipe paper to wipe off the dust or oil stains left by the machine parts after measurement.
2. Dip a clean, fine dry cotton cloth with industrial alcohol and wipe the outer surface of the granite. The alcohol will evaporate naturally.
3. If necessary, use the maintenance oil for granite and wipe again.
4. The transmission part of short path molecular distillation equipment: divided into dry friction part and lubrication part, dry friction part is also distinguished by air bearing and toothless screw drive mechanism.
d.Dry friction part maintenance steps:
1. First, wipe the friction surface with a dry fine cotton cloth or wipe paper to wipe off the dust or oil stains.
2. You can also use a blower to blow off the dust.