Matters Needing Attention In The Use Of Laboratory Glass Reactor
The design of the laboratory glass reactor that integrates the filter membrane at the bottom of the reactor allows the completion of a single-step or multi-step reaction process and filtration process in the same reactor body, thereby reducing the number of transfers of reaction materials, improving the efficiency of the experiment, and reducing Loss of reaction materials and cross contamination of the filtration process.
The filter reactor is composed of a special borosilicate glass reactor and a filter screen. The filter screen is fixed at the bottom of the reactor. The aperture of the filter screen can be selected. The filter reactor can perform two processes of reaction and filtration separately or continuously, reducing the number of material transfers. Thereby improving the convenience and output ratio of the experiment. The filtered material will remain in the tank, and the supernatant can be discharged through the bottom discharge valve or filtered or suction filtered.
Matters needing attention before and during use:
1. Check that the bottom valve and discharge valve of the reactor have been closed.
2. Feed the materials according to the process requirements. The principle of the feeding sequence is “add liquid first, then solids”.
3. When adding liquid materials, first turn on the nitrogen to fill the kettle with nitrogen, then turn off the nitrogen and turn on the vacuum pumping. At the end of pumping, turn on the nitrogen balance until there is no vacuum in the kettle.
A. Open the laboratory reactor cooling water valve, open, open the water inlet valve, the cooling water pressure should not be less than 0.1 MPa, is not more than 0.2 MPa.
B. Open the laboratory reactor agitator before the laboratory reactor feed, no noise, normal, it is expected that the laboratory reactor will not be fed more than the process request.
C. Review the operation of the reactor at any time. If the reactor is found to be abnormal, stop the maintenance of the reactor.
D. Close the steam valve of the laboratory reactor, open the check valve, and open the inlet valve. Close the steam valve to preheat the clamping sleeve and gradually increase the pressure inside the jacket beyond the rule.
4. Perform multiple nitrogen replacements according to the process requirements, and repeat the operation until the number of replacements required by the process is reached.
5. Connect the laboratory glass reactor to determine the oxygen content in the reactor. Continue to replace with nitrogen until the oxygen content reaches the process requirements.
6. Open the feeding port, open the nitrogen slightly, and quickly add the amount of catalyst required by the process.
7. Close the feeding valve or close the feeding port cap with a tool.
As a lab glass reactor manufacturers, Hawach provide 20L jacketed glass reactors, 50L jacketed glass reactors, 100L jacketed glass reactors, we also have the customized glass reactor for you. Welcome to contact us!