Overview and Technical Characteristics of Explosion-Proof Glass Reactor
Overview of explosion-proof glass reactor
As a modern fine chemical, biological pharmaceutical, and new ideal material synthesis pilot production equipment, the glass reactor vessel is widely used.
1. The explosion-proof glass reactor is designed for double-layer glass, the inner layer is filled with reaction solvent, which can be used for stirring reaction, and the interlayer can be passed through different cold and heat sources (refrigerant, hot water, or hot oil) for circulating heating or cooling reaction.
2. Under the set constant temperature, the sealed glass reactor can be stirred and reacted under normal pressure or negative pressure according to the requirements of use, and the reaction solution can be refluxed and distilled.
Applications of explosion-proof glass reactor
1. (High borosilicate glass material) The reaction material is placed in the inner container of the new material synthesis experiment. At the same time, it can be vacuumed and stirred at a speed.
2. The explosion-proof glass reactor can be used in experiments, pilot trials, and the production of new materials in chemistry, fine chemicals, and biopharmaceuticals. Combined with circulating water multi-function vacuum pump, chemical diaphragm vacuum pump, low temperature circulation (vacuum) pump, circulation cooler, thermostatic circulator, low temperature coolant circulation pump, closed refrigeration and heating circulation device, it can form system equipment.
Technical characteristics of the explosion-proof glass reactor
1. Integral stainless steel column movable frame structure, five-port reaction vessel cover, the full set of glass with reflux, liquid filling, temperature measurement, etc.
2. Alloy steel mechanical seal, PTFE connection port, high-precision seal kept in working condition.
3. Double-window digital display shows the speed and temperature measurement value, the sensor probe, the temperature measurement accuracy is high, the error is small, and the work efficiency is effectively improved.
4. AC gear reduction motor, strong torque, no noise.
5. Double-layer PTFE stirring paddle, suitable for stirring and mixing low to high viscosity liquids.
6. Teflon discharge valve with movable interface, complete and quick discharge.
7. The main body is made of stainless steel frame + aluminum alloy, which is beautiful, strong, and corrosion-resistant.
8. The stainless steel stirring rod is wrapped with PTFE, which is suitable for stirring a variety of solvents, without pollution and corrosion.
9. Explosion-proof motor stirring, stable operation, large torque, no sparks, and long life.
10. PTFE components + mechanical seals, ceramic bearings, proprietary technology, can ensure a good vacuum and long service life.
11. The explosion-proof frequency converter of this product has a dual digital display of speed and temperature (the temperature in the kettle can be displayed). Rotation speed can be set by a speed adjustment knob, which is intuitive and convenient; it is also equipped with a temperature measuring probe in the kettle.
12. The overall structure is compact and reasonable, with universal wheels with brakes, which can be moved as a whole and is easy to operate.
13. No dead angle glass oblique discharge valve, which can effectively reduce the mixing dead angle, and it is convenient to discharge.
14. This product is equipped with a vacuum display function, and the working vacuum can be selected for high boiling point materials.
Maintenance notes of explosion-proof glass reactor
1. Check the glass reactor carefully before use, to make sure whether the glass bottle is damaged or the interfaces are consistent. Handle it gently.
2. Use a soft cloth or napkin to wipe each surface, and then apply a little vacuum grease. (Be sure to cover the vacuum grease after use to prevent the dust from entering.)
3. The interfaces of the glass reactor should not be screwed too tightly, and should be loosened regularly to avoid long-term locking and causing the connector linked too tight.
4. First turn on the power switch and let it run from slow to fast. When stops, keep it in a stopped state and then turn off the switch.
5. The PTFE switches everywhere can’t be tightened with excessive force, which is easy to damage the glass.
6. After each use, a soft cloth must be used to wipe the surface of the machine with any remaining oil, stains, and solvents to keep the machine clean.
7. After the machine stops, loosen the PTFE switch. If it is in a working state for a long time, the PTFE piston will be deformed.
8. Clean the seal ring regularly by removing the seal ring, checking the shaft for dirt, wiping it with a soft cloth, then applying a little vacuum grease, and then reinstalling to keep the shaft and seal smooth.
9. Do not expose the electrical parts to water and damp conditions.
10. The original accessories must be purchased, and the use of other accessories at will cause fatal damage to the machine.
11. Please make sure that the power and water source are cut off if there is any repair or inspection of the glass reactor needed.