Rotary Evaporator Use Points
1. Use precautions
To ensure the normal operation of the instrument and the personal safety of the user, please pay attention to the following precautions:
1) Please read the instruction manual of the instrument carefully before use;
2) Only connect to the power supply specified in the instrument specifications;
3) Handling of hard and brittle materials (such as stones, soil samples, etc.) may damage the rotating bottle;
4) The volume of the sample added to the rotating bottle should not exceed 50% of its volume;
5) When the rotary evaporator is used in conjunction with the “low temperature source and temperature control device” and the “vacuum acquisition and control device”, the “low temperature source and temperature control device” should be turned on first, and then the “low temperature source and temperature control device” should be turned on when the liquid circulation pipeline is unblocked. Vacuum acquisition and control device”;
6) It is forbidden to move in the power-on state to avoid electric shock or fire;
7) The glass components and bath may be hot, beware of burns;
8) When the rotating bottle is immersed in the bath, be careful not to overflow the bath from the bath;
9) During use, if there is any abnormality, please immediately disconnect the instrument from the power supply, and then seek technical support or contact the manufacturer.
2. Maintenance and management
Doing a good job of routine maintenance is very important to ensure the operation rate of the instrument and extend the service life. Please follow the following suggestions:
a. Before cleaning the body, please disconnect the power first to prevent electric shock or fire;
b. When cleaning the outer surface of the machine, please use a neutral detergent and soft cloth;
c. Do not use water, benzene, gasoline, alcohol, acid, and other solvents to clean the case of the instrument, otherwise, it may cause the surface of the case to fade or damage;
d. Please follow the laboratory regulations for the cleaning of rotating bottles, glass condensers, etc.;
e. If dangerous substances leak on the surface of the instrument or enter it, appropriate methods should be taken to deal with it;
f. Do not use cleaning agents or disinfectants that chemically react with instrument parts or materials contained in the instrument;
g. If you have any questions about the compatibility of the cleaning agent or disinfectant with the instrument parts and the materials contained in the instrument, please consult the manufacturer or its agent;
h. When the surface temperature of the water bath or rotating bottle is high, please disconnect the power supply and wait for it to cool down before cleaning;
i. When cleaning the display and knobs, do not press hard to prevent damage to the components.
j. When moving the instrument, please avoid severe vibration;
k. When the components are found to be aging or damaged, they should be replaced in time according to the original specifications.
3. Purchase the rotary evaporator combination device, optimize the configuration plan
In the process of developing, producing, and selling rotary evaporators for many years, the company has accumulated valuable experience in optimizing the combination device through contact with many users. Please contact us.